Friday, May 2, 2014

160 Days

Until my wedding day!
All the big stuff is taken care of. Most of the small things too.
I wont lie, I spent a lot of time obsessing along the way.
Now to focus on me.

I look good in my dress, but I want to look great!
I started C25K and it has slowly been changing how I look and feel, and I'm definitely improving on the distance vs time aspect, which I guess is kind of the point...but it still feels like something is missing.
I really need to get my butt into gear if I want to look and feel amazing when I walk down the aisle. Oh, and on the beach in Jamaica, of course!

I don't eat that much, but what I eat isn't always the healthiest.
Add in the enabling and "suggestions", from the other half, and we end up with pizza 2 nights a week. Don't get me wrong, I'm completely guilty of the "suggestions" too.

Enter everybody's favorite word (haha, right!). Ugh. But the time has come.


2 comments:

  1. Don't think of it as a diet!! It's a lifestyle change. Putting the word "DIET" in there gives it a negative meaning. Becoming healthy, feeling great and getting fit isn't temporary its a forever lifestyle!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's an ongoing journey. Just for now it is "diet" because I'm cutting out processed foods for a while. Which is sad, I love some of them ;-) but I feel better already.

    ReplyDelete